Thursday, March 24, 2011

Patti Dahlstrom - The Way I Am





















Patti Dahlstrom - The Way I Am
20th Century T-421 (1973)


Side One
1. I'll Come Home
2. I Promised
3. The Way I Am
4. High Noon Alibis
5. Cleveland Snow


Side Two
1. Emotion
2. Give Him Time
3. Then I Lose You
4. Innate
5. For Everybody's Sake


Personnel:
Patti Dahlstrom - vocals
Leland Sklar - bass
Jack Conrad - bass
Bryan Garofalo - bass
Jim Gordon - drums, congas
Gary Mallaber - drums, bass drum
Dean Parks - guitar
Larry Carlton - guitar
David Spinozza - guitar
Ned Doheny - guitar
Ed Black - pedal steel guitar
David Lindley - guitar
Michael Omartian - piano, electric piano
Craig Doerge - piano
Mike Utley - organ
Tom Scott - flute, bass clarinet, clarinet, saxophone
Don Donn - vocals
The Campbell Kurban String Section - strings

No comments:

Post a Comment