Sunday, March 20, 2011

Helen Reddy - I Am Woman






















Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
Capitol Records ST-11068 (1972)


Side One
1. Peaceful
2. I Am Woman
3. This Masquerade
4. I Didn't Mean To Love You
5. Where Is My Friend


Side Two
1. And I Love You So
2. What Would They Say
3. Where Is The Love
4. Hit The Road Jack
5. The Last Blues Song


Personnel:
Helen Reddy - vocals
Leland Sklar - bass
Sherman Hayes - bass
David Kemper - drums
Jim Gordon - drums
Craig Doerge - keyboards
Mike Melvoin - piano
Dick Hyde - trombone
Plas Johnson - tenor saxophone
Jack Kelson - alto saxophone
Chuck Findley - trumpet
Oliver Mitchell - trumpet
Allen DeRienzo - trumpet
Sid Sharp - violin
William Kurasch - violin
Ronald Folsom - violin
Sal Crimi - violin
Tibor Zelig - violin
Wilbert Nuttycombe - violin
Gareth Nuttycombe - viola
Harry Hyams - viola
Anne Goodman - cello
Armand Kaproff - cello
Raymond Kelley - cello
Jesse Ehrlich - cello

No comments:

Post a Comment