Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cass Elliot - Don't Call Me Mama Anymore





















Cass Elliot - Don't Call Me Mama Anymore
RCA Records APL1-0303 (1974)

Side One:
1. Introduction: Dream A Little Dream Of Me/Extraordinary
2. I Think A Lot About You
3. Audience Rap
4. Don't Call Me Mama Anymore
5. My Love
6. I'm Coming To The Best Part Of My Life

Side Two:
1. The Torch Song Medley
2. Audience Rap
3. The Night Before
4. I Like What I Like
5. I'll Be Seeing You/Don't Call Me Mama Anymore (Reprise)


Personnel:
Cass Elliot - vocals
Mike Melvoin - piano
Joe Osborn - bass
Jim Gordon - drums
other personnel unknown

2 comments:

  1. Check out Lou Rawls "Soulin'" on Capitol. Jim plays on one track that i found on Lou's Jazz & Blues Sessions Best Of CD. "So Hard To Laugh,So Easy To Cry" - Freddie Hill, Tony Terran (trumpets),Jim Horn,Wilbert Hemsley (saxophones),
    Tommy Strode(piano),Howard Roberts(guitar),Jimmy Bond(bass),Jim Gordon(drums)arranged by H.B.Barnum
    Recorded on July 5,1966

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been trying to figure out which Lou Rawls record he was on!

    ReplyDelete